Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Day 148 - Greet and Go

Greetings, Ye of Sound Mind and Bloggy Heart!

I would like to go back to King Arthur's time - all I got was King Arthur FLOUR. Robbed!

I can only blog for a minute, then I'm going to go swim.

We are having a heat-wave (just like the rest of the country), with high 90's expected.

We have an air-quality (or lack of) alert, so I'd better go exercise before the air is any worse. Just kidding - the air around a pool is mostly chlorinated anyway.

I killed a spider in the bathroom this morning rather than slaying a dragon or anything. Sorry, PETA.

Gotta run (I mean walk, considering the air quality alert). TTFN! Love you bye!

Update at 6pm...

I did save something today!!!! Aren't you proud?

I have this lunchbox that is bright orange (hey, I got it for a dollar, probably because of the color) - and I mean BRIGHT orange.

Anyway - I carried my lunchbox into work today because on Tuesdays we have a lunch meeting. When I set it on my desk - there was a beautiful butterfly on it that I hadn't even noticed landing on it while I was going into work. How special is THAT? Of course - I wasn't attractive, but my lunchbox was. That's ok with me.

So, I bragged to 'da guys' about my very special Kodak moment, and then carefully carried my lunch bag back outdoors to perform my butterfly rescue - and gently gave it a puff of breath to send it on it's way.

So is that good luck or anything super special? I CHOOSE to think it is. ;-)

Have a great evening, everybody!

Comments:
And I was worried that the morning blogs were going to stop!! Silly me...
I SAVED three spiders from drowning in the bathtub this week. PETA hire me!! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?