Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Day 144 - My First Friday is Here!

OMIGOSH, it's FRIIIIDDAAYYY! Yippee! Hooray! Awesome, dudes!

Picture me hugging (squashing, actually) a calendar page that says 'Friday' on it, while I scream for joy.

March in a circle, kiddies... Fri-DAY, Fri-DAY, FRI-day, FRI-day...

I love you Friday,
Oh Yes I dooo,
I don't love any workday,
as much as yeeew,
When Monday comes again,
P.Uuuuu,
Oh, Friiiday, I love yeeew...

Are you getting some kind of vague vibe or impression that I am happy that it's Friday?

My first work week, almost ready to archive.

Heather, I dreamed about Sal's spinach calzone last night and I ordered an extra one for you. ;-)
(So, Mom, is your DREAM going to drive to Randolph Mass and pick it UP? Nope.)

I think I'll go swim and look for turtles... Maybe I'll even bring the right clothes today.

I forgot to tell you yesterday that I brought (and therefore wore) the wrong black slacks to change into yesterday for work. I happen to have around six different pairs of black slacks, and the ones I had to wear all day are NOT the ones I meant to wear.

Oh well, 'It'll never be noticed on a trotting horse', Pa Ingalls always said...

One of Charlie's former work buddies is unemployed and is looking for advice on finding a job.

Here it is... stay off work at least four months, and then the work will come to you. TTFN!

Update at 7:30..

Heelllloooo Weekend! AHHHHHH. I had a pleasant swim this morning, and there was actually one other lady getting ready for work just like me. She had her curling iron plugged in next to one sink, and I had my hair dryer plugged in next to the other one.

I didn't find a turtle in the pool this morning, but I did find a hand-held weight at the bottom of the pool and turned it in. It looked like one of those relay-race batons.

Yesterday I had noticed an older woman in the pool swimming laps, and was very impressed with how fit she is. Well, this morning she was manning the front desk, so now I know how she got to be that way. She was laughing with me yesterday about the turtle, and remembered me this morning.

I had a good day at work and made progress on some stuff I'm working on. I have my first software fixes to do starting Monday. (oooo, aaaahh). I also have three meetings on Monday. Sounds like WORK, doesn't it?

It was at least 95 degrees today, a super hot day with a hot wind blowing. I walked around the building a couple times on my break, and even though it was hot it just felt nice to be outdoors again! I miss being outside!!!

I ran over to Sams Club at lunchtime and they were out of Lipton Diet Green Tea that I've been drinking. Grrrr... Did you know that Sams Club is going to start carrying wine and liquor? They are renovating/expanding the store I go to.

Anyhow - you have a nice rest-of-the-day and ENJOY the WEEKEND like I'm going to do. I had a cell phone message from a lady who has a booth at a local flea market, telling me that she has some jelly jars to sell. I need to make a stop over there tomorrow.

TTFN again! Love you bye!

Comments:
That's beautiful work advice...can I try that??? Hmmmmm, prob'ly not.
I'll be waiting for that calzone!
xoxoxoxo
 
"Oh well, 'It'll never be noticed on a trotting horse', Pa Ingalls always said..."

That's a great line but do you plan to be trotting in those slacks?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?