Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

Day 111 - A Significant Number?

Greetings, Blogregation!

As I typed 'Day 111' - I thought the number 111 MUST be meaningful in some way.

Coincidentally, it is also the 11th of June, so there are 1's popping out all over the place.

Do you notice things like that? Well, I do.

Here is a snippet I found on the web about '111', and since it's Sunday, I'll pass it along.

I am not agreeing with it or endorsing it, just posting it for your perusal and evaluation.

Now, here is a thumbnail explanation of the number sequences that the angels use to communicate with us:

Whenever you see the sequence 111 or 1111 show up, it is a great sign of a golden opportunity. Both sequences mean that a "doorway" has opened up in which your intentions and goals will manifest extremely quickly. The Angels have taught me to focus my thoughts and intentions whenever I see 111 or 1111, almost like making a wish when a cake with candles is presented to you.

Okay - so if this is true, a golden opportunity is about to present itself. Great! I'll let you know if I get a great job offer or win the lottery or something.

And feel free to MAKE it come true by leaving me a golden opportunity in the comment section.

Blogger is still not working perfectly, and the website for unemployment is down at the moment. That doesn't sound very golden, but I am reserving judgement.

Nuff said about that...

Charlie and I are planning another Sunday drive this afternoon - we enjoyed the one we had last Sunday very much.

People don't go on 'Sunday drives' anymore, do they?

In the past - not everyone in a family had a vehicle. Also, most people did not work on Sunday.

The Sunday drive was a way to get out of the house as a family, see the countryside, and de-stress.

Driving ANYWHERE nowadays is actually a RISK, considering all the nut-case drivers out there.

I was in my health club parking lot (read that PARKING LOT) once this week and some crazy person was driving 90 miles an hour in the PARKING LOT! It scared me to death!

I had to go lay out at the pool until I recovered my Zen-like peace of mind.

Quote of the day:
I wasn't driving down the wrong side of the street, smoking marijuana, waving my gun out the window. Coolio (Karen's note - he's a rapper. Big surprise.)

Jay Leno announced the other night that the worst drivers are in Massachusetts, which of course is where I'm from. ;-) That is NO reflection on MY driving, however. (I hope.)

Well, whatever you do and wherever you go today, look for YOUR golden opportunity, and watch out for the crazy drivers.

Comments:
Cheers, mate! Thanks for the info on Nelson! It was 95F here yesterday, and 93 expected today.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?