Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Day 100 - Well, Triple My Digits!

Good grief, Bloggers and Blogresses!

I'm officially in triple digits here!

(Roll film clip of Charlie Brown flying through the air after missing the football and landing hard on his back with a thud.)

Does 100 show? Do I need to go to the gym to get rid of my excess bloggage?

Day 100. DAY 100! I think Congratulations are in order from the blog pound out there.

I have faithfully written ONE HUNDRED entries (actually a few more than that) to keep y'all entertained and to keep my brain exercised. Am I nuts or what?

Has my blog ripened like an apple on a tree, or fallen into dark decay - like my oven?

A thought is like a tender young plant, grasshopper Karen...

It's roots take hold. It breaks free into the light to live and grow.

Then it is ready to be plucked out of your head like a gray hair and written in your blog.

Thank you for your words of wisdom, Master Carradine.

Doctor Bloggy - what do YOU think?

What I think isn't the point, Karen - it's how you FEEL about your blogging that's important.

But if you really want my opinion, I think you spend too much time at the computer for someone who is unemployed. Go get a freakin' job like everyone else.

Thanks, Doc. Bill me, won't you?

Evil Bloggyman? Are you there?

Go away and leave me alone. You invented me and you don't write about me often enough. You asked MY opinion LAST, as usual. I don't like you and you don't like me.

And by the way - Buzz off, you Bloggy B*tch.

Well folks, it seems like I have mixed feedback from my own characters. I'm looking forward to YOURS.

Yours truly,

Me, myself, and I


Comments:
I like that alter-ego stuff! Looking forward to the next 100 blogs! Working is overrated anyway!
 
Oh mamma, you've become schizophrenic! Should I be worried??? We also are looking forward to another 100 blogs from you...working is VERY overrated!!!
xoxoxo
 
Karen, I really enjoy reading your blog. I usually read it at work when I need a little bit of levity. As for looking for a job, I think Yoda said it best, "If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."
 
Mmmm, about that job---
 
Thanks everyone! The medication seems to be working now...

Just kidding, I do NOT take any medication! My mother had to CHASE me with a spoon to even get me to take cough syrup, and that was last week! Just kidding, again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?