Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Day 63 - Technical Difficulties

Good grief, folks - today I have been to bloggy hell and back.

I tried to do my Monday morning blog. I spent a LONG time this morning trying to post it. Blogger did save it when it crashed, so you can read it after this one.

I ended up with a bunch of unpublished draft blogs from today (around 6 of them). I just finished going through them and deleting out all the garbage.

Sorry about that, all you disappointed readers out there in Bloggyland!

Day 63 - chalk it up to Technical Difficulties. Good thing I don't have to give out refunds.

I guess the Bloggyman'll really will get ya if you don't watch out!

Anyway - this afternoon I got back online to make amends for the issues this morning, and Blogger was DOWN for service. No S*it, Sherlock - you needed maintenance!!

It is now after dinner and MAYBE I will actually get a posting done. (please please please)

I will be equally worried tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

By the way - I guess we should understand that sometimes this is going to happen.

Don't call the police or think I'm dead or something if I don't get my blog out early EVERY SINGLE morning on time.

After all, we're relying on TECHNOLOGY aren't we? Being in this business is the reason I'm doing this UNEMPLOYED Blog to begin with! Sheesh!

End of rant. Love you bye. Try try again. XX-OO

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?