Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Day 20

Gooood Afternoon!

We had company coming for brunch, as yesterday was Charlie's daughter's birthday! It was around 80 degrees and humid today, our air conditioning was running all day.

The brunch menu changed a bit from the one I posted earlier today. We actually had 2 brunch 'seatings' depending on when guests arrived. ;-)

For two days I've forgotten to post that we're hearing peeper frogs in the creek! That is the most delightful spring sound I can think of. If you've never heard any, it's the sweetest 'trilling' and 'singing' a frog can produce! (That didn't help much, did it!)

TTFN! More tomorrow!


Comments:
Karen,

My brother Ross got me hooked on your blog. (He says "hi" by the way.) It's my inspiration for the day. I'm trying to keep up with you but I can only get 1 or 2 posts up per week. Too bad you can't paid to blog... or start a reality show about your blogging!
 
Tom, I am surprised, proud, and tickled to see participation from folks who don't know me personally! Welcome, and I hope my blog continues to be inspirational!
 
Karen,
After reading you blog for 21 days I think I know you better than some of my friends I've known for years!
 
Eeek! Now I'm shy. (not!) Color this posting pink, please. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?