Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Day 19

What in Blog-nation took me so long to start posting stuff today? Just life, I guess.

Apologies, bloggers and blogettes, coffee and newspaper in bed won out this morning, then breakfast, then breakfast cleanup, then catching up on some email, etc. etc.

It's now 9:46am, Charlie's gone out the door to do 'man stuff', and I am here in my robe blogging, with the grocery store calling my name. Er... I guess I'll get dressed first though.

I started thinking about 'quotes of the day'...

A friend of mine said they thought blogging would be too much pressure - having to think up new things to say every time. Hmmm... I don't really 'think up' things to say, is that wrong?

(Chuckle from the audience - oh, that's me too. I can't get away from myself!)

Charlie and I have 'brunch' company coming tomorrow morning, so I need to go shop! Not everyone likes egg rolls and wonton soup for breakfast...

Buh-bye, more later!

It's now 10:46am and I'm not gone yet - I've unplugged the commode in the master bath (that means TOILET for all you indelicates out there), got cleaned up, dressed, and talked to my brudda (brother) on the phone.

Adieu, dearest bloggers, till we blog again...

I'm back! It's 1:48pm now and a steamy, windy, SEVENTY FIVE luscious degrees! (play sound clip here of 'Heatwave'...)

I've been to the dump, been to the grocery store, and unloaded the groceries and the 5 boxes of firelogs I got on clearance for $4.50 a box (marked down from $17.99!) Wahoo! I love to purchase bargains (yes, there is something wrong with that concept).

I forgot to share this story from yesterday, which I remembered while I was driving home from the store and singing away as I drove...

My friend likes to sing as he drives. So do I, it cuts way back on the cursing!

He stopped at an intersection, singing loudly, and noticed a sudden lull in the noise level around him. About that time, he glanced over next to him. Two men were in a car beside him, pointing and more or less ROARING with laughter. I am SO sure (insert Valley Girl imitation here) they were just jealous. American Idol, eat your heart out!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?