Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Day 15

Another fine morning filled with Bloggericious-ness! (no, that is not a word, I invented it)

I read my horoscope this morning. While I was working I never had time to read the paper. I went out the door every morning with wet hair, a lunch bag, and a swim bag. My horoscope says that 'I'm feeling mighty fine', (I knew that) and that 'I don't even know what to wish for so I shouldn't bother to wish for anything'. Ok by me! I'll take that as a sign.

Since it's in writing that I feel so great, let's just list what I can get done today:

How does that sound for starters? Gee, that's a long list!

I'm getting weak. Must...get...to...coffee...mug...

Back! I've dusted my work area and my redwood coffee table in the den. I've ordered the Harry Potter 2-disc Deluxe Edition and the Lady and the Tramp DVDs. I also need to go to the dump today. Will I have time for all this? Why yes, I have lots of time - I'm unemployed!

How about some delicious Sturms Oatmeal, Karen-the-unemployed-blogette, or perhaps a made-to-order omelette? Good suggestion! (megaphone voice here) 'Take 10 everybody - Break for breakfast!'

Roll movie clip - Disney's Cinderella - she's scattering corn for the chickens and calling 'Breakfast!, Breakfast!' - the mice hear her and say 'Come on, Gus-Gus, break-fee!'.

You think I make this stuff up, but I'm really just writing down how my mind works. ;-)

Here I am, back again! I thought of you while I was away - I took this photo on my way home. I just stopped at a plaza that had some pretty flowering trees and snapped one 'for da blog'.

It's 2:18pm and I'm just making lunch - kind of an oodles-of-noodles-with-vegetables kinda thing.

Let's take inventory - I've dusted, put sneakers in the car, ordered the DVD's, gone to swim (I actually paid $3 and swam 20 miles closer to home than usual, I figure it's a wash considering gas prices, I'll tell you more later about that).

I also made 2 stops - one at Target and one at the Factory Card outlet - I buy and send tons of greeting cards, I love them. I also went to the dump and did a wash. Ok, Ok, I haven't filled out the Cobra form yet! I will, I will!


Comments:
While you are out shopping - I just have about 2 weeks worth of creamer left....
 
Have you looked into the AAA temporary insurance (and they have dental too..)
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?