Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Day 8

Hola, los blogger-eros! Como esta usted?

Decision - I am not going to dress up in my 'executive wear' and hand out resumes randomly at that job fair at the Titans stadium. I have several things to follow up on today from my Career Center visit, and other important duties to attend to - like cleaning my car and swimming. After all, I can wait and go to the SENIOR job fair on the 15th. I do have to plan ahead regarding my 'interview wardrobe'. Something not too conservative, not too flashy, cut down on the bling-bling (which I call 'spark-el-age' with three syllables) and 'leavage the cleavage' at home.

Plug: It has been mentioned that I talk too much about food on this blog, (insert whiny voice here) but it's MINE and I CAN if I want. Have you tried Sturm's Whole Grain Cranberry Oatmeal? (Why, no, Karen - I haven't. Is it good?) It is THE best oatmeal I have ever eaten. MMMM. Try to ignore the somewhat unappetizing 'Heart Healthy Plant Sterols and Flaxseed' description on the box, I can't taste those. ;-) Wal-Mart superstores carry it. I prefer the cranberry over the blueberry, BTW.

More later, dear diary.... (pretend there's a spinning clock here till I come back)

Back! (Clock vaporizes with a cork popping sound)

It is SIXTY-FIVE delightful degrees outside. I have the sliding glass door open with the screen across it. I can feel the air in motion, even in the middle of the house, where I sit at the computer with FLIP FLOPS on. ;-)

I've been swimming (aquacize class was there too - they had 16 people, 2 of them men!), then to have my car cleaned inside and out, then a stop at the store, then home. It is 2pm and I haven't had lunch yet. I was on more of a schedule working! I've been playing phone tag a little today too. One note about my car wash trip - when my car was finished, they waved me over and I got in, and started to drive off. About the time I noticed that my right front floor mat was missing, I looked in my rear view mirror to see a 'flying attendant' - chasing after me waving my 3 foot long car mat. Quite cute and I am especially glad I fed the tip can. ;-)

Lunch is calling - too bad I have to go make it myself but that's a burden I bear for not working!

Comments:
Who said you talk too much about food??? What else is there when you're not working? Should you be writing pages about the weather?? Blog on!!
Tony's still at work and I'm just waking up from a quick after work nap. Now I'm off to start some supper. (Oh no, I mentioned FOOD!!)
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?