Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Day 6 (Sunday!)

Hello, everyone - it's Sunday!

We've just finished breakfast after reading the paper and drinking coffee. I do the cooking and Charlie does all the dishes - he's just a peach that way!

Charlie's breakfast - 3 slices of bacon, one sausage patty, home fries, 2 eggs over medium with salsa, 2 biscuits, lots of butter and honey (thanks to the Quinns who keep bees).

Observation - Every package of bacon is completely different. Don't all pigs look the same inside? What gives? This morning's package of bacon was PERFECT. Hallelujah!

My breakfast - orange slices, eggs with low fat ham 'n cheese, salsa on top.

I received paperwork yesterday from the Dept of Labor (unemployment). I need to report for a consultation by March 2nd, so I may even go tomorrow. I am eligible for $275 a week.

There is a job fair Feb 28th at the Titans stadium - sounds big! I may go to that. I need to redo my resume's format - I used the Word resume template but there is too much whitespace on the left hand side and I don't like the 'table' format either. The content? It's fine, I wrote it!

We might go see Harrison Ford in 'Firewall' this afternoon. I'll let you know if we liked it.

Ta for now!

Comments:
Hi Tiff!

The photo is from Aldeburgh (did I spell that right?) where I had a day trip with Dave and Michelle. THE BEST fish and chips anywhere(I had SKATE and it was awesome).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?