Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Day 3

Accomplishment today - creating a Blog. Level of difficulty - low.

Accomplishment today - REALLY cleaning the coffee maker (for once) - 'You know the crud that collects at the top of the machine?' Use Rosanne Rosanna-Danna's voice for that. Level of difficulty - moderate.

I am sitting at my home computer with my brand new fuzzy slippers on. I figured I needed some to truly feel like I'm working at home and increase my chances of success.

More later - I have errands to run and swimming to do - must be FIT for WORK once I get a new job!

(transition here to 'later'...)

I had to redo my blog postings to add Day 1 and Day 2. I hope everyone is keeping up!

My sister wrote that she gets a lot more email from me now that I'm unemployed. She's correct. Oops. Sorry!

The checkout clerk at Target was wistfully saying he wanted to be outdoors on such a beautiful day. When I mentioned he could IF he was unemployed like me, he thought differently about his priorities and decided he wouldn't trade his job for enjoying the day.

Number of lines written on my resume so far - ZERO. I did make a glossary ('borrowed' from a website) of action and power words to use ON my resume WHEN I write it, and have a JobHunt folder on my C drive.

Blog on, dudes and dudettes!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?